PC Tune Up
optimizes the performance
of your computer
making it 'better than new"
This is the exhaustive list of the work that is done
when you purchase iHelps.net's
Exhaustive Computer Tune Up for your old computer or the new computer
you just purchased:
drive is diagnosed and configured for optimal performance on your system.
drive is cleaned by removing junk files no longer used by you or your system.
Files are organized for optimal access by your system.
Start Menu or Screen is organized for easy access to all your programs.
Operating System is configured for optimal use of your Internet connection
registry is diagnosed and manually configured for optimal performance, all
errors are repaired.
7. System files are updated and all available program updates are installed.
Operating System is diagnosed and all system issues are repaired.
9. Central Processing Unit drivers are updated for optimal
Computer BIOS is updated for optimum performance.
[Your Computer BIOS (Basic Input
Output System) is a set
of routines stored in read-only memory that enable a computer to start the
operating system and to communicate with
the various devices in the system, such as disk drives, keyboard, monitor,
printer, and communications ports.]
11. System Main Board is diagnosed and its BIOS and drivers are
updated for optimum performance.
12. System Memory is diagnosed and optimized for best performance.
Video Cards are diagnosed and BIOS and drivers are updated for
14. Audio Cards are diagnosed and BIOS and drivers are updated for
The security configuration of your system is diagnosed and security
breaches are repaired.
16. Antivirus software is diagnosed and virus definitions are updated
(a free antivirus software program and definitions package will be installed
if you don’t have one.) - Now,
for a limited time, all tune-ups come with a free one year subscription and
installation of Norton 360!
17. Firewall software is diagnosed to make sure it is set correctly for
optimal protection and functionality.
18. Spy-ware, Ad-ware, Bloat ware, and other malicious software are removed from
your computer. (These are programs that are downloaded onto your computer by
unethical companies when you visit their web sites or try their “free”
software. They often use them to steal your personal information, selling
it to other companies. Removing these programs will speed up your computer
and Internet connection).
19. Two free programs are installed to help you keep Spy-ware and Ad-ware
off your computer.
All Viruses, Trojan Horses, and Worms infecting your system
are removed and damage is repaired.
21. Software upgrades are installed.
22. In Office or Home setup with your printer, keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
23. At your request, files are backed up on your choice of
CD or DVD.
New Computer? We'll also ...
24. Move all requested files from your
25. Set up Windows with all your favorite settings.
A technician will be working on your PC for
no less than 5 business days. Upon return of your PC you will be given
a short training session to help you keep your PC "better than new."
No longer will you have to worry about problems with your computer.
There are no hidden fees; however, the fee does not include Hardware
upgrades. Ask us for hardware upgrade charges. It costs less to do
everything you need done at one time.
There is a $50 fee for
each additional windows account. This service is available only on
computers using Windows Operating Systems.
1 year prorated warrantee. Service contracts available.
Call now: 503.688.7821
Actual USPS, UPS, or FedEx shipping fees
apply where pickup and delivery is not practical.
"If it's not an iHelps.net Tune Up, it's not tuned up!"